- Please note that only the main entrances are open for entrance/exit at Orchard Central. Shoppers coming from Somerset MRT Station have to exit the MRT Station to the main road and enter the mall, as the underpass entrances are closed.
- Free 3-Hour Parking at Orchard Central
Note: In light of the COVID-19 situation, we will be implementing measures to ensure that everyone will be able to enjoy the sale in a safe environment.
1) Temperature taking: Your temperatures will be taken before entering the store and we have the right to turn away anyone who is not well (body temperature above 37.5ºC, showing respiratory symptoms such as cough, or runny nose). If you are unwell, you are strongly advised to stay at home.
2) Travel & Health Declaration Form: All customers will be required to fill up a travel & health declaration form. We will also be collecting your name and contact numbers for contact tracing purposes. The link to the form will be provided at the location.
3) Crowd control: Only 10 customers will be allowed in the store at any one time, to ensure that you have sufficient personal space. A waiting line will be marked outside our store, with 1m spacing between each group of shoppers. We encourage non-shoppers to wait at other areas of the mall (there's a nice cafe next door, you can get a hair cut too) so as to not crowd the space outside the store.
4) 30mins Shopping Time: We encourage customers to complete their shopping within 30mins (or less), so that other customers will have a chance to also shop at the sale. Let's share this good deal with as many people as possible!
5) No Fitting Room and No Pointe Shoe Fitting: It is unfortunate that we are unable to provide such facilities or services during this period, as we are operating on minimal manpower to minimise the number of staff in the store. Please be patient with us as we do our best to serve you.
6) Bring your own socks/tights: If you have intention to purchase shoes, we encourage you to bring your own socks/tights to try on the shoes. Let's practice good hygiene, for the health and safety of all our customers!
7) Don't bring your entire family along: We highly encourage shoppers to come alone, or in pairs if necessary (e.g. parent and child). Non-shoppers will have to wait outside the store (there are many cafes around the mall, and a supermarket to do your grocery shopping). You can also help to shop for your friends–text, call, video call them to help them buy their items!
As the situation continues to evolve, we will update the measures and precautions taken if the need arises. We seek your cooperation and wish that everyone is healthy and well!